OUR IBIZA YOGA RETREAT IS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO ENJOY THE SUN AND NATURE IN A STUNNING ENVIRONMENT, BLUE SKY AND SEA, TO RELAX AT THE POOL AND DEEPEN YOUR YOGA PRACTICE TOGETHER WITH OUR TEACHER AND OTHER PRACTITIONERS
It’s time to return to your body, to your sacred temple. It is time to connect with the heart and to feel it’s pulse through your body and to feel the connection to who you are and to those around you.
To remember how to love yourself through your own heart connection.
The purpose of our retreat is to assist you in the understanding of your true nature through the practice of yoga and deep immersion in a yogic lifestyle.
- It is time to let your breath guide you to the place of inner peace, letting go of all things that take you away from that peace.
- Release yourself from the influences of controlling web, from the agitation of the mind, from the fake connections and to all things that pull you out from that space of inner peace.
- The time is now, the place is here, where you will find that connection with the earth, with the light of the sun, with the energy in your body, with your heart and with your purpose and your passion.
- More than ever we now know the importance of being in a state of calmness of keeping our bodies strong and vital of learning how to disconnect from outside influences and connect with the true source.
- We are running our retreats on this magical island Ibiza and we are prepared to serve and support you in finding peace and heaven within and to assist you in the understanding of your true nature through the practice of yoga and deep immersion in a yogic lifestyle.
- Our Ibiza yoga retreat is a perfect place to enjoy the sun and nature in a stunning natural environment of mountains, blue sky and sea.
Let’s raise our light together!
As a result, the purpose of our retreat is to assist you in the understanding of your true nature through the practice of yoga and deep immersion in a yogic lifestyle.
- Our guests range from total beginners to the experienced practitioner, from the stiff to the super flexible. Yoga is a personal journey and you will be receiving adjustments to suit your current level. Our yoga retreats are a great way to experience yoga for the first time or for the more experienced it’s an opportunity to deepen their practice.
- Our guests come from many different backgrounds: lawyers, doctors, teachers, mothers, students, business people, retired, in between jobs etc. What is most important is that they are all just really lovely people!
- Many of our guests travel alone and some guests come with friends or partners.
- We are sure you will have a great week with us, but don’t take our word for it, read what our guests say on the Testimonial Page.
- Our teacher has had extensive training and teaching experience. She is certified by their respective organizations.
- To know more about our leading teacher please check the session “The Teacher”
- All classes are optional. After all, this is a holiday not a boot camp! It is fine if you decide to sleep or spend more time on the beach in the afternoon. A big part of yoga is listening to your body’s needs and a holiday is also about rest and recharging.
- Please check the session “Classes” to know more about what you are going to learn and the daily routine.
- Our kitchen is 100% vegetarian and we will provide you all meals, (breakfast, lunch and dinner) To know more about it please check the session “ Our Kitchen”.
- We provide at the retreat a large range of different therapies such as Thai oil massage, lomi lomi, Bamboo therapy, relaxing massage, reflexology, aromatherapy, holistic massage, deep breath massage, polarity therapy, chamânic energy cleaning, sound healing sessions, conscious breathing therapy, aura readings, family constellations, kobido facial massage, natural beauty treatments etc…
- Please check the session “Therapies” to know everything about what you can have at our retreat.
- We organize excursions to the hippy markets, Ibiza town, beaches or to other sites of the island you wish to visit. Please check the session “Excursions”
- One of our big priorities is to make you feel at home here from the first moment!
- Ibiza has a unique micro climate, 300 days a year of sunshine, and an average day temperature of 23°.
- Our retreat prices include:
- 7 nights of accommodation.
- Between 3 and 4 hours yoga sessions per day.
- 7 hours theoretic lessons per week.
- Transfers from the airport to the retreat and back to the airport.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Mineral water, tea, coffee, fruits, yoghurt, cheese, bread, cookies unlimited available during the whole day.
- Daily Meditation
- Sacred Geometry
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our Ibiza Yoga Retreat.